It’s that chocolatey time of year again. Treat your taste buds to some of Britain’s best Chocolate Tasting Adventures.
1. Admire Bettys Easter Eggs
Visit the craft bakery at Bettys Tea Rooms in Harrogate or York and admire their window display of magnificent Easter eggs. Exquisitely handcrafted with sugar flowers, they are almost too good to eat.
3. Eat Chocolate Ice Cream at Knoops Chocolate Café at in Rye
At this tiny café in Rye, order chocolate by the percentage. Indulge in a 80% rich chocolate ice cream or try their hot chocolate with lemongrass.
6. Make Truffles with a Former UK World Chocolate Master
Visit Cocoa Black in Peebles and make chocolate truffles with Ruth Hinks, a former UK World Chocolate Master.
7. Visit a National Trust property and do the Easter Egg Hunt
Managing more than 500 places around the country including magnificent historic houses like Chartwell in Kent, the National Trust is big on Easter Egg hunts. It’s a perfect excuse for a chocolate-themed family day out.
8. Have a Bean To Bar Experience at Hotel Chocolat
Enjoy an afternoon at Hotel Chocolat grinding cocoa beans and making your own chocolate bar as you sip a glass of Prosecco.
9. Stay in a chocolate-themed suite at The Pudding Club in the Cotswolds
Check into The Pudding Club in The Cotswolds to eat nostalgic British puddings and spend a night in their chocolate-themed suite complete with chocolate foaming bubble bath.