Taste London’s Finest Chocolates on a Chocolate Tour of Chelsea
Chocolate Tour, Chelsea & Belgravia, London
Have a divine afternoon in one of London’s smartest districts tasting delicious creations in the company of your expert guide on this chocolate tour of chelsea.
Discover some of Chelsea’s most exclusive chocolate boutiques on this guided walking tour
In London’s exclusive Chelsea district, you’ll find specialist chocolate boutiques discreetly tucked away along hidden lanes. Their stunning displays and creative flavour combinations rival those of the smartest Parisian chocolatier.
We think this exclusive walking chocolate tour of Chelsea is a really relaxing and intimate way for sweet-toothed visitors to the capital to explore what they have to offer.
The Foodie Travel Guide
Take a Chocolate Tasting Tour of Chelsea
With a maximum of 8 people per tour, your expert guide will lead you through the streets of Chelsea telling you stories about the local area and its famous residents as you go. Along the way, you’ll sample hot chocolate, truffles, pralines, caramels and more.
Finally, your tour will finish with a chocolate tasting where you’ll compare bars of different origin chocolate and those of different cocoa percentage.
Divine, decadent and delightful. Perfect if you’re visiting London or are looking for a chocolate tasting gift for a friend.
- The tour lasts 3.5 hours
- The Chelsea Chocolate Tour runs every Sunday at 11.30am and some weekdays at 2pm (except Easter and the three Sundays before Christmas).
- Tours cater for a maximum of 8 people
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring an umbrella
- The tours were designed with adults in mind. Children are welcome with adults
- Like to taste more chocolate? Take a look at all our recommended chocolate tasting experiences
- Need a gift? Take a look at the 60 Best Gifts for Chocolate Lovers
- See all recommended London foodie tours
Mr Hendricks says, “Please check with the organisers of the chocolate tour”.
How to Find Sloane Square
Sloane Square tube, Chelsea & Belgravia, London SW1W 8BB
Starting point for the Chelsea Chocolate tour
The Foodie Travel Guide
Sally is the founder and editor of The Foodie Travel Guide. She travels around the UK and beyond in search of the best foodie days out, tasting experiences and delicious places to stay. She loves a glass of English sparkling wine, afternoon tea with friends and escaping London for gastronomic adventures.
Chelsea Chocolate Tour
- Discover Chelsea’s Chocolate Boutiques
- Taste delicious chocolates at each stop
- Accompanied by an expert guide
You May Also Like:
Take the guesswork out of where to stay in London with our hotel recommendations. From boutique hotels to gastropubs with rooms, we’ve got lots of delicious recommendations for you.