Go on a Chocolate Walking Tour of Edinburgh
Chocolate Walking Tour of Edinburgh, Scotland
Get a sweet Scottish sugar rush on a tasting tour of Edinburgh stopping off at chocolatiers and chocolate shops along the way.
Go on a chocolate tasting tour of Edinburgh
A 2.5 hour chocolate walking tour of Edinburgh with a sweet treat at every stop. With seven tastings along the way, it’s bound to give you a very Scottish sugar rush. It’s a great way to get to know the city.
Get a Chocolate Fix in Edinburgh
Enjoy this small-group guided walking tour of Edinburgh’s finest chocolatiers. Whether you’re looking for your next chocolate fix or you want to learn more about the history and origins of chocolate, this tour is a fun and tasty way to explore this ancient and beautiful city.
The tour teaches everything chocolate – from ice cream and cupcakes to soup, martinis and more. Your guide will talk you through the finer points of tasting and storing chocolate. Along the way, you’ll sample truffles, ganaches, and even Edinburgh’s best hot chocolate. The chocolate tasting experience includes 7+ samples and some exclusive discounts too as you visit the city’s artisan chocolate shops.
- The chocolate walking tour of Edinburgh takes place on Sundays and is run by See Your City
- Serious chocolate aficionados may also like to travel to Peebles to visit Cocoa Black, the luxury chocolatier and patisserie run by Ruth Hinks (a UK World Chocolate Master). Her Chocolate and Pastry School is a magnet for chefs and passionate foodies who want to learn chocolate and pastry skills.
- Need a chocolate gift? Get inspiration from 60 of the Best Gifts For Chocolate Lovers
How to Find The Meeting Point For The Chocolate Walking Tour Edinburgh
Meeting Point: By the Melville Monument, St Andrews Square, Edinburgh EH2 1GF
Meeting Point Edinburgh Chocolate Tour
Edinburgh Chocolate Tour
- Eat your way though various chocolate truffles and chocolate cupcakes
- Enjoy Edinburgh’s finest Hot Chocolate
- Learn about the history of chocolate complete with interesting facts
- Explore Edinburgh by foot
You May Also Like:
Take the guesswork out of where to stay in Edinburgh with our hotel recommendations. From boutique hotels to gastropubs with rooms, we’ve got lots of delicious recommendations for you.