Celebrate the Capital With The Biscuiteers’ London Afternoon Tea
The Biscuiteers Biscuit Boutique and Icing Cafés, London
This colourful and quirky London-themed Afternoon Tea from The Biscuiteers is just the ticket if you’re visiting the capital.
The Biscuiteers London Afternoon Tea has a red, white and blue theme Photo: The Biscuiteers
If you’re a fan of the Great British Bake Off, this is the place for you. The Biscuiteers’ Biscuit Boutiques and Icing Cafés are dedicated to the art of decorating and icing.
Treat yourself to their London Afternoon Tea and watch The Biscuiteers’ team of talented artists in action as you sip tea and eat fancy cakes and designer biscuits. Pay extra and you can have a go yourself.
Don’t expect the formality of afternoon tea in a grand London hotel. This is a quirky afternoon tea in a relaxed and fun café setting. It’s ideal as a treat for children or for tourists exploring Notting Hill and the market stalls along the Portobello Road.
Britain’s Boutique Biscuiteers
The window displays in The Biscuiteers’ elegant boutiques are enough to stop passers-by in their tracks. Changing with the seasons, you’ll spot mini ski resorts in January, bunny rabbits and chicks at Easter, beach balls in the summer and pumpkins and witches on broomsticks at Halloween. Their shops are a shrine to designer biscuits of all shapes and sizes.
Enjoy a Very British London Afternoon Tea
Taking pride of place on the cake stand of The Biscuiteers red, white and blue themed London Afternoon Tea, are their beautifully iced handmade biscuits. Depending on the London theme of the day, you might see red routemaster buses, London underground tube signs, black cabs or biscuits decorated with the Union Jack flag. English breakfast tea is poured from a cheerful red and white striped tea pot into matching cups and saucers. There are finger sandwiches and freshly baked scones with jam and clotted cream. To finish off, individual traditional British cakes including Victoria sponge and Bakewell tart.
Take a DIY Icing Class
Be warned – Afternoon Tea at The Biscuiteers is highly likely to bring out fond childhood memories of baking and decorating. If you’ve neglected your culinary skills recently, indulge your artistic side by upgrading to a DIY icing class. For £10, you can ice three biscuits and go home with your designs in a smart Biscuiteers box.
- Once you’ve purchased your Biscuiteers Afternoon Tea Voucher, you’ll need to call ahead and book
- The Biscuiteers run icing classes in London for adults and children
- If you don’t live locally, order The Biscuiteers London Collection box
- Explore Britain’s biscuit history at The Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising which is nearby
- Relax afterwards with a G&T at The Ginstitute on London’s Portobello Road
- The Biscuiteers also have an icing café on the Northcote Road in Clapham
A selection of the Biscuiteers iconic biscuits
– Traditional British finger sandwiches
– Freshly baked fruit scone with jam and clotted cream
– Handpiped macaron
– Salted caramel brownie
– Individual Victoria sponge
– Individual passionfruit and white chocolate sponge
– Individual Bakewell tart
– White chocolate, rose and pistachio choux bun
– A pot of English Breakfast Tea
How to Find The Biscuiteers Icing Cafe in Notting Hill
Biscuiteers Boutique and Icing Cafe 194 Kensington Park Road, Notting Hill, London W11 2ES
The Biscuiteers Icing Cafe Notting Hill
The Foodie Travel Guide
Sally is the founder and editor of The Foodie Travel Guide. She travels around the UK and beyond in search of the best foodie days out, tasting experiences and delicious places to stay. She loves a glass of English sparkling wine, afternoon tea with friends and escaping London for gastronomic adventures.
The Biscuiteers London Afternoon Tea
- London-themed Biscuiteers’ iced biscuits
- Traditional finger sandwiches
- Selection of scones and cakes
- Pot of tea
- Choice of two London locations
- Upgrade to do a Biscuiteers icing class
You May Also Like:
Take the guesswork out of where to stay in London with our hotel recommendations. From boutique hotels to gastropubs with rooms, we’ve got lots of delicious recommendations for you.