Atelier des Chefs London cookery schools offer sociable and fun cooking classes
What makes Atelier des Chefs unique as a London cookery school are their speedy 30 minute cooking classes.
I love the idea of escaping the office in my lunch hour, learning to cook a new dish and then either eating it at the cookery school or bringing it back as a takeway to eat at my desk.
This format is the perfect comfort dish for stressed out and hungry city workers. If you have more time to spare, they also offer longer classes and private tuition too.Sally, Editor, The Foodie Travel Guide
Atelier des Chefs Cooking Classes
- Cooking classes are in London
- Two cookery school locations – Oxford Circus & St Paul’s
- Wide range of classes and cuisines available
- Classes from 30 minutes to 3 hours
- Private tuition available
- Ideal as a gift or group activity
From L’Atelier des Chefs London
Ideal for Groups
Who are Atelier des Chefs?
As the name suggests, L’Atelier des Chefs originate from France where the company has cookery schools across the country. They travelled across the Channel to London in 2008 importing their tasty range of bite-sized cookery classes to the capital. Aimed at all levels, their cooking classes are friendly, relaxed and very hands-on.
Snack on a Cooking Class in Your Lunch Hour
If you’ve fallen into the bad habit of eating lunch at your desk, why not snack on a cookery course in your lunch hour? Escape to one of two London locations and you’ll pick up some new cooking skills and go back to the office feeling refreshed and well fed. Quickly master and get your chops around mouthwatering lunchtime food such as a steak baguette or an Old Delhi style butter chicken curry with lemon and coriander rice.
Linger Longer in the Kitchen With a Masterclass
With more time to spare, you can concentrate on mastering French classics – coq-au-vin, cassoulet, French onion soup and crème brûlées are all on the menu. If macaroons are you’re thing, there’s a two-hour course dedicated to these delicate confections. Stay close to home with one of their classes in British cooking. Add to your Sunday repertoire by learning to cook perfect fluffy roast roast potatoes, lemon herb roast chicken followed by everyone’s favourite dessert – sticky toffee pudding with salted butter caramel.
- Atelier des Chefs has two London cookery schools. One is close to Oxford Circus and the other, near St Paul’s in the city of London
- The Wigmore street cookery school is a 5 min walk from London’s famous Oxford Street. Take a morning cooking class and you can spend the rest of the day shopping
- Courses take place from Monday to Saturday throughout the day and into the evening. Relax with friends or colleagues with an after work cooking class
- At the end of your class sit down to eat in the communal dining area or take your food away with you
- Each school has a well-stocked cook shop with equipment, utensils and ingredients
HOW TO FIND L’ATELIER DES CHEFS LONDON
Atelier des Chefs London
Atelier des Chefs Cookery School Oxford Circus
Ateliers des Chefs St Paul's Cookery School
Atelier des Chefs St Paul’s Cookery School
ATELIER DES CHEFS OXFORD CIRCUS
19 Wigmore Street London W1U 1PH
L’Atelier des Chefs London