Do a Course at The Raymond Blanc Cookery School near Oxford
A day spent doing a course at Raymond Blanc’s cookery school near Oxford is a one-of-a-kind gastronomic experience. They look after you beautifully and you come home with new tips and tricks. I have since completely changed the way I cook my vegetables!
So, indulge your long-held dream. Give it as a gift to yourself, a friend, a colleague or a loved one. I promise you, it will not disappoint.
Raymond Blanc – One of Our Favourite French Chefs
Raymond Blanc’s passion and enthusiasm for cooking is infectious. We’ve seen him on TV cooking up classic French recipes from his Oxfordshire kitchen; picking micro salad leaves in his polytunnel and heirloom vegetables in his kitchen garden. Watch Raymond and his team in action and it instantly makes you want to cook and eat wonderful food.
Learn to Cook at one of Oxford’s Best Cookery Schools
Brush up your culinary skills by taking a course at Raymond Blanc’s Cookery School. Raymond doesn’t do the teaching himself, but you’ll receive expert tuition from Cookery School Director, Mark Peregrine and his team. The school is located inside Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, his Michelin-starred hotel and restaurant in Oxfordshire. There’s a surprisingly homely feel to the kitchen where classes are taught in small intimate groups. Spend the entire day here and lunch is included. You’ll also have more time to explore the hotel and its beautiful surroundings including the extensive kitchen garden featured in the BBC Series Kew on a Plate.
- Buy a cookery course voucher and choose from a range of courses to suit all levels
- Cookery classes are held on set days throughout the year so book well ahead to secure a specific date
- Fancy staying the night? Treat yourself to a luxury stay for two at Le Manoir
- For a more budget option, book dinner for two at one of Raymond’s Brasserie Blanc restaurants
- Getting to the cookery school by train is easy. The nearest train station to Le Manoir Aux Quat’Saisons is Haddenham & Thame Parkway. Chiltern line trains run from London Marylebone, a 45 minute journey.
How to Find The Raymond Blanc Cookery School Oxford
Belmond Le Manoir Aux Quat’Saisons, Church Road, Great Milton, Oxfordshire, OX44 7PD
Raymond Blanc Cookery School
The Foodie Travel Guide
Sally is the founder and editor of The Foodie Travel Guide. She travels around the UK and beyond in search of the best foodie days out, tasting experiences and delicious places to stay. She loves a glass of English sparkling wine, afternoon tea with friends and escaping London for gastronomic adventures.
Raymond Blanc Cookery School
- Expert tuition
- Half day cookery courses (includes tea & coffee)
- One day cookery courses (includes lunch)
- Beautiful Oxfordshire setting
- Wonderful gift experience
- Easy train access from London
You May Also Like:
Take the guesswork out of where to stay in Oxford with our hotel recommendations. From boutique hotels to gastropubs with rooms, we’ve got lots of delicious recommendations for you.