Chocolate Walking Tour Edinburgh, Scotland
Take a sweet tour of Edinburgh stopping off at chocolatiers, patisseries and specialist shops along the way.
Go on a chocolate tour of Edinburgh and taste Scotland’s sweet treats
A two-hour chocolate walking tour of Edinburgh with a sweet treat at every stop. With seven tastings along the way, it’s bound to give you a very Scottish sugar rush.The Foodie Travel Guide
- Chocolate tasting tours
- Cupcake and macaroon tours
- Explore Edinburgh by foot
Discover Edinburgh’s Best Chocolatiers and Patisserie Shops
A light-hearted tour of all things sugary and sweet in the Scottish capital. Certainly not a tour to tax your brain with historical facts and figures. The tour takes in establishments such as Patisserie Valerie and the Fudge Kitchen where you’ll see fudge being made. It also includes one of our favourite chocolatier’s Hotel Chocolat. Tastings take place either inside an establishment or on the pavement outside.
- The chocolate walking tour of Edinburgh takes place on Saturdays and Sundays and is run by Great British Tours
- On Saturdays, the company also runs a cupcake and macaroon walking tour
- Serious chocolate aficionados may prefer to travel to Peebles to visit Cocoa Black, the luxury chocolatier and patisserie run by Ruth Hinks (a UK World Chocolate Master). Her Chocolate and Pastry School is a magnet for chefs and passionate foodies who want to learn chocolate and pastry skills.
- Need a chocolate gift? Get inspiration from 60 of the Best Gifts For Chocolate Lovers
WHERE TO STAY IN EDINBURGH
A boutique bed & breakfast experience in a West End location with 43 double rooms.
Rooms from £83 a night.
Stylish hotel in a central location. Fabulous breakfast and popular ‘Boozy Snoozy’ lunches.
Rooms from £85 a night.
Please check with the tour company directly.